Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Nice job, Gonzossm!

This was really good. Better than I expected, but honestly your work is always a pleasure to watch. Of course your shading and artwork was phenomenal (as usual), but the storyline was rather nice and reminded me of an epic game in the end when the Castle Crasher appeared.

The ending could have been better, but I suppose you were short on time, which is honestly expected. Overall, it was really nice to watch though.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

hah pretty good

Really good I liked it ^^

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

haha hilarious stuff

I was cracking up with all the random bits Tom was saying. Nice!

Pixtropolis City Pixtropolis City

Now wasn't this just awesome?

Despite the sad parts involving suicide (lmao), this collab really was amazing, and I enjoyed every second of it. Actually, the pixel-pico part, really inspired me to start my Pico Day Submission; So thanks! :)

5'vd! :)

Nice work everyone!<333

Mexifry responds:

Haha Thanks man.

I thought the suicidal parts were sad, but altogether good.

Rudy's Christmas Flash 09 Rudy's Christmas Flash 09

NICE!

Haha, thank you so much man -- That's probably the greatest thing I've seen yet. Thank you so much for that.

:) Fived!

Hamalo responds:

The greatest thing you've seen yet? How many people have seriously already made you a flash?

lol

Happy birthday RUDY! Happy birthday RUDY!

Thank you! :)

Awh, Thanks Javier, Snowfox13, and Wurmy :) It was really great to see a birthday flash dedicated to me. Cheers! :D

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Astonishing...

Wow Xavier, you really overdid yourself this time. The animation was very good, and I love your style. It reminded me a lot like a cartoon called Little Bear, that I used to watch as a child.

The music really fit the animation, as well as the voice acting. I didn't quite expect this, and you really don't see anyone really doing these types of films. Really nice.

5/5
10/10

I'm a bit disappointed on how "The Iphone Shuffle" is scoring better than this though. That took about what 5 minutes, and this probably took months. Really nice.

Keep up the good work. I'll look more into your work. <3
-Sean

KartuneHustla responds:

Thanks man. Well, you can't really do much about what people vote on. I think The Iphone Shuffle is really a testament to how good Tomar is at delivering his lines and writing a script. He is so good that he could be on anything and get a really good score. I love tomar's work, but i do wish the animation was better. Anyways, yeah, i keep outdoing myself and setting a bar that i have to pass constantly. But i think thats good too because it keeps challenging me to do better and better. Thanks again Rudy. Peace

Oh, and congrats on your new tablet man! TABLETS RULE... mouses are cool too since thats about all i used to use before this lol

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

eh.

Is Epic Games going to get their panties in a knot for this one too?

Zelda LinkXRetro Zelda LinkXRetro

Even though the graphics weren't &quot;great&quot;...

This animation somehow had class.

As I started to watch this, I was like, "Oh god, the color palette and animation is horrible.." But towards the middle, it started to show alot of class with the animation. The drawings weren't "great" but they weren't bad either. It could use work on shading, and the thickness of your outlines, along with the neatness of them as well.

This was pretty enjoyable for the most part, I'm a OoT fan, as well. And this was pretty nice. Kudos to you for the animation. Keep them coming, and try to improve on the shading; artwork; and Frame by frame work next time!

LinkXRetro responds:

yeah, i begun to realize that a lot of animations on this site have a lot of shading which i lacked, unfortunately i am in the middle of making another and it lacks shading as well, but in future ones i will work on it

OoT is my favorite game, i am basically the living strategy guide with extras, =P

btw, i am a lot better with a pen than a mouse when it comes to drawing, but i am still learning

The FLF Collab The FLF Collab

Nice!

I really enjoyed this collab. When you showed me it on AIM, I thought this turned out pretty damn good. The menu music is a bit irritating and makes me not want to stay around for the whole author bios but the full animation in general is very pleasing.

Nice job guys.

doomshock responds:

i understand, it was repetitive :)